A Leopard on Bondi Beach


Dress: Spell & The GypsyCollective   |   Boots: Jeffrey Campbell   |   Bag & Belt: Free People   |   Hat: General Pants   |   Aztec Cuff & Atlantis Moon Necklace: MojoMade

The best thing about this time of the year is that there’s always a party, an event or another end of year Christmas celebration every which way you look. Pair that with the sunshine and summery nights of Sydney, and it all ties the year up in a nice little bow of awesomeness. On the flip-side, due to all this awesomeness, there just isn’t much time to blog-post and more importantly, there just isn’t much time to do anything other than the aforementioned activities.

So, my main man and I hit the Cleo Swim Party last week in Bondi. I'm not a huge fan of leopard print - until it comes to this Spell & The Gypsy Collective dress that I picked up whilst on tour in Byron Bay a few months ago. We snapped a few shots by the beach before heading to The Bucket List to stuff our faces with sliders and cocktails and watch all the Billabong bikinis walk the catwalk. Luckily this guy isn't too hard on the eyes, coz I was stuck with him all night - haha.



At the moment I am in the midst of wrapping up my 2013 in a nice little bow to set it all out to sea. Ready to bid adieu to all the yesteryears that lead up to this moment. Ready to shed some old skin, some unwanted karma, bad energies and heavy horizons. 

So I've been a little preoccupied, doing this whole seismic shift in my life as of late, but luckily, my new chapter begins in just under a month and it includes some exciting things coming to this blog. So please, stay tuned and feel free to wrap up your 2013 or your chapters with me throughout December, I have a few interesting posts that I hope to get up before Christmas (however, I am writing this post from a cruise ship in the middle of the Pacific... So I don't know how much I'm gonna get done here!). 

#2014iscoming








8 peeps said something:

  1. cute!! ;-)

    new post


    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning, gorgeous photos! I love the layered look of the dress and all the jewellery is gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Olivia - a lot of the jewellery is from my MojoMade Collection - you can find it online here: http://mojomade.etsy.com xx

      Delete
  3. you look so gorgeous! love your outfit <3

    http://www.fashiontaxidermy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this post... you look stunning
    xx, Malena
    You can check my blog on:
    www.Fashioncontainer.com
    Fashioncontainer Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very nice post,thanks for sharing your information with us,It was helpfull to me.We also provide Fashion Necklace you may like it.Shop now online for best Fashion Necklace.

    Costume jewelry china

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x