Takin' The Music & Crystals on The Road

I love this moment in life. On the road.
Music ➳ Travel ➳ New friends ➳ Old friends ➳ Midnight feasts ➳ Laughter ➳ Crystals ➳ Music.
---☽◇☾---

Black Bear Lodge, Brisbane.
Fruitalicious breakfast with ⇞The Wild Unknown⇞ Tarot complete with lychee + coconut juice.

Can't travel without a good read (nothing beats ole' Keithy on the road), Free People threads, Tara Wolf Chakra 'Leo' bracelet and MojoMade Crystals (The Elemental Collection is available here)

Dave DiMarco and I watching Jordan Millar play his set before we each played the highlight show of the tour at The Rails, Byron Bay.

Noosa Nights.

Driving around northern New South Wales, Australia. Pure freedom.
Selling my MojoMade Elemental Collection at the shows has proven to be hectic! I've been meeting some gorgeous people who have taught me about crystals, told me secret little hide-outs in their home-towns and inspired others to get on board the Crystal Ship. What magical connections these little things are bringing... And unfortunately for Melbourne and Adelaide - there's only a few pieces left.... Until the next full moon... Read more and buy online here.

A little breakfast on the road in Byron Bay.

The Front Bar, Canberra - one of my favourite towns to play.
Trying to stick with the clean-eating thing on tour? Very hard... But easy in Canberra with Thr1ve who do all the PALEO goodies you could imagine! They're also in Sydney, so check them out if you get the chance.

The 3 amigos on the "3 Borrowed Minds National Tour" 

Tickets and details for the MELBOURNE & ADELAIDE shows are here.

«◦----☽«▲»☾----◦»
I really thought I'd be able to keep my blog going whilst on the road - but between flights, hours of driving, playing gigs and making jewelry - I don't know where the time has gone. Oh wait - that's where it's gone :) We're heading down from Byron Bay at the moment to the final shows in Melbourne and Adelaide.

Many discoveries and magical moments have occurred. But this is to be continued...

Follow my instagram in the meantime.
@MorganJoanel






2 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x