A Collaboration With The Iconic Magazine

ALL AVAILABLE @ THE ICONIC
August Street Pants   |   Spurr Booties   |   Somedays Lovin Tank   |   Atmos & Here Cuff   |   Triangle Necklace by FUN   |   Rings by Karen Walker

Recently, the gorgeous girls at The Iconic asked me to be part of The Blogger's Edit for The Iconic Magazine's spring issue. I decided to tackle a tricky trend for the season: The Printed Pants. This is the first look I put together, styled head to toe with incredible pieces all available now at theiconic.com.au

I haven't always been a fan of the 'drop-crotch' pant - I'm pretty short, and they generally make me look like a munchkin. But THEN I found this floral print pair by August Street which are equal parts girly with the floral brush-stroke print, and equal parts bad-ass. I'll admit it's not so often that I try something on and totally swoon over it... But with these, it's absolutely true love.

So how do you not look short with these? The trick is a pair of killer booties like these babies.
For extra bad-ass-ness.

Grab the Spring Issue of The Iconic Magazine for more awesome style tips, interviews, and all things fashion magazine related - it's out now and it's FREE!







3 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x