Music Tour Inspiration: Road Trippin'


Yessssss! The weather is gettin' heated, the sun is flying high, the beach is calling my name... "What's that Byron Bay? You wan't me to play some music in your fine town? And Melbourne, you do to? OK Brisbane, I won't leave you out... And Radelaide, I might just save you for last!"

I head out on a national tour of Australia in just 4 weeks with 2 really exciting Aussie artists, Jordan Millar & Dave DiMarco. This is my favourite thing to do in the world - if I could be touring all year around, living out of a suitcase, travelling to new place, making music and connecting with people - I would...

TICKETS ARE ON SALE HERE







1 peeps said something:

  1. I am in love with these pictures!! Where did u get them from????

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x