Wishful Sinful

Wishful Sinful

Low Luv Peace Ring & Cuff   |   Evil Twin Fringe Skirt   |   Jeffrey Campbell Boots   |   River Island headpiece
 Lace Bralette & Necklace @ General Pants

The worst thing you can do when you're living out of a suitcase is spend time on Polyvore.
But now I'm inspired to cut up a little lace dress I bought with me and make something new for my EP launch tonight. I'll let you know how that goes - haha.

And on that note... Check it out - I'm on iTunes!
Now you guys can hear what I've been singing about :)









5 peeps said something:

  1. Hello there. :) I really want to recommend this blog to my friends. :)

    And Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ALL of these pieces! Especially the necklace and the boots! But that skirt is definitely something

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that jewellry! cool!

    love your blog/follow you

    vagabondandvogue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  4. I like your writing style and I promise to come again. My expertise is in the areas of Rubber Matting-Gym Mats-Stable Mats. I appreciate your efforts.
    womens new in fashion supplier uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x