Music Meets Art Meets Fashion


New MojoMade tanks are hitting the road...
So I couldn't resist it anymore!! Have to leak a little look at some of what's coming next to MojoMade in the Music/Fashion/Art sense... I've been quietly working away on some designs that are all Australian made and have a quirky little element to them that I think is really cute - and I've got something for the boys too!
But that's all still in the "coming soon" pile...

For now, I'll be taking some new tanks out on tour with me so if you're at any of my gigs with the incredible Newton Faulkner, come see me at the merch stand :)

National Tour with Newton Faulkner details can be found here.








5 peeps said something:

  1. They're so cute!

    xo Ashley
    thetiniestfirecracker.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! I hope I'm able to make it to your gig when you're in Melb :)
    Raych x

    www.ponygold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they go online! I'd love to buy one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love it! i still didn't get the chance to wear your shirt cause this was a loooooooooong winter, but i can't wait <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x