I'm Launching My New EP in Perth!



Click here to join the Facebook Event
So excited to announce that I'm heading home to Perth to kick off an extensive NATIONAL tour of Australia for the release of my new EP... (that info is coming soon!)

It's been a VERY long time coming - I haven't played a gig back home since 2010 - and boy have things changed!! If you're in P-town or know of anyone in P-town that wants to come hang for a night of awesome West Australian talent - get your Facebook fingers clicking away and join the event here.

FRIDAY MARCH 8th  @ YAYA's - Northbridge
Doors 8pm  |  $10 entry

Co-headlining the gig, to rock us into the night are RACHEL & HENRY CLIMB A HILL 
Supports to open are Miranda & Gordo   and   Moana

I'm also playing 2 other very intimate gigs in WA - details are listed on morganjoanel.com








2 peeps said something:

Thanks for commenting - follow me on twitter & instagram for stuff on the go - I'm under @MorganJoanel x